The digital radio system GSM-R was developed specifically for railways and covers all voice and data services for train communications.
Railway applications for data exchange between the driver’s cab and the train’s operating and safety systems; for communication of maintenance personnel; for passenger information; and for the connectivity of passengers’ mobile devices.
The required COMLAB systems are available for all customary frequency ranges. Different digital and analog wireless technologies can be bundled into one communication system.
- Railway lines
- Metro lines
- Railway and metro stations
- Coverage gaps along railway lines
- Operations control centers
Communication solutions for
- Railway companies
- Metro operators
- Radio network providers
- Agencies for public safety and security
- Border security
- Mobile telephony service providers
- Radio and TV stations
- Individually tailored solutions
- Optimal support from A to Z
- All core competencies inhouse
- Comprehensive know-how
- Swiss quality