AC Traction Control Switchgear, DC High Voltage Traction Switchgear and Power Transformers
- BRUSH Switchgear is a major national and international manufacturer of a range of highly reliable indoor and outdoor switchgear for both the AC and DC markets.
- A well-established business with a long history dating back to 1888. We have increased our market presence since then through joining forces with other quality companies in the same field.
- Today, we have our headquarters in Blackwood, South Wales with a subsidiary company in Australia and a range of partners and agents around the World.
- We currently directly employ around 270 people.
- We are a British company and part of the BRUSH Group
- Currently serving utilities and railway traction control internationally including UK, USA, China, India, Middle East, Australia and Africa.
Phase Shifting, Rectifier Duty, Converter duty transformers
SAFEBOND 900VDC and 1800VDC, Integrated Track Feeder and Negative Shorting Panel
V-MAG 25 25kV Single Phase Vacuum Switchgear for Railway Electrification
Unit 3, Blackwood Business Park
- +44 1495 223001