The Rail Industry Forum will provide you with an essential update and the latest strategic insight on the future of the UK rail sector. Attend to hear key updates on the biggest issues facing the industry including the progress with reform, accelerating innovation, and improving accessibility and customer experience.
Join the discussion on how the sector can respond to these issues and many more topics including supply chain resilience, delivering infrastructure and meeting decarbonisation targets.
Benefits Of Attending
- Consider how to meet passenger needs and improve the customer experience
- Explore the progress with the delivery of rail infrastructure with key project updates and latest timelines
- Understand the progress with rail reform and the next steps to deliver these plans
- Hear how new technology is being adopted by the sector and where innovation can be applied
- Examine how to develop rail supply chains to create more certainty
- 3+ hours of networking with senior rail leaders
3rd Floor, Boundary House
91-93 Charterhouse Street
- +44 (0)207 067 1597