- Data recording system with long service history
- Combined recording of ETCS and conventional data
- Large number of interfaces available
- Modular architecture for a high degree of customization
- EN50126-certified safety functions available
- Configured to your requirements by our experts
- Expert customer support team
- Easy data download with USB stick
The HaslerRail TELOC® data recording system delivers all of the functions required by the rail market, from data acquisition to recording, including juridical data recording (JRU) for ETCS and other signalling systems. The highly-customizable system is ideal for main-line locomotives, high-speed trains, suburban units, metro cars, and mountain railways and light rail vehicles.
The system can acquire data from different sensors and from most third-party systems via different interfaces. It can provide speed calculation, data recording, data processing, speed indication, and signal transmission. Certifications up to SIL 2 and SIL 4 are available for certain functions.
The modular system architecture means that it can be customized for individual vehicles and projects. A variety of Crash Protected Memory modules are also available.
The TELOC® event recorders are available with different enclosure designs to comply with form-fit requirments.