Remotely Managing and Monitoring Your Worksites
Understanding who is on your site, when they entered and left and how the project is progressing is something all worksites should manage and monitor. The MacRail Control Room offers our clients the ability to manage site access, progress and worker welfare all from a secure and remote-control room.
The MacRail control Room provides an accessible and dedicated site access service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The facility can act as an additional support function (to the Site Access Controller) for larger sites or as the main source of Site Access for smaller sites that do not require a dedicated Site Access Controller.
The services of the MacRail Control Room have been created to a comprehensive remote site access service to UK worksites.
Benefits of MacRail Control Room
The MacRail Control Room provides a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week, 365 day a year site access control service to all UK worksites, to wither support larger sites or manage smaller sites. The key benefits of this service are:
- Round the clock site communication and contact
- Promotion of health, safety and wellbeing of workers
- Enhanced reporting and competency checks
- Cost effective solution for smaller sites
- Production of dedicated site information planning
- Provides on-site help and support