ERTMS & ETCS 2020 will provide you with the most strategic insight for the future plans for successful implementation of ERTMS across the UK and Europe. The event will look at the latest updates on the current roll out of projects in the UK and look at the progress across Europe, giving you vital insight on lessons learnt from large scale ETCS.
The conference, taking place over two days, will also focus on the biggest challenges facing the technical and operational considerations in system integration, GSM-R replacement and cyber security risks at a time of industry digitalisation.
Attend to join industry leaders to discuss the most important issues facing the future of ERTMS and ETCS, such as plans and timelines for delivery and integration and investment into new ERTMS roll-out programmes.
Day 1 will look at the current programmes within the UK, assessing the progress of the Digital Railway and provide the future strategies to expand ETCS onto the wider rail network, whilst also learning from successful European case studies.
Day 2 will provide key technical insight into the developments that are vital in order to future-proof ERTMS projects, such as supply chain technology advancements, future use of data and safety considerations.
Benefits of attending:
- Find out the most up to date long term plans for the Digital Railway and ETCS’ roll out in the UK
- Take away key insight on current ETCS programmes such as Thameslink and the East Coast Mainline and learn their progress
- Discover successful implementation of ERTMS across Europe and take away lessons learned on how to improve operations and efficiency
- Explore what skills are needed to prepare for ERTMS and what the industry is doing to invest in training programmes for existing and future generations
- Learn what the current progress is with Level 3 ETCS and the timelines for delivery
- Hear about train retrofit progress, including the main challenges and technical considerations
Who will I meet?
- TOCs and FOCs
- Network Rail and Government
- Technology suppliers
- Rail signalling specialists
- Rail consultants
3rd Floor, Boundary House
91-93 Charterhouse Street
- +44 (0)207 067 1597